fishies!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

DO YOU WANT TO FEEL MY ERECTION

I got an iPhone 4 a little while ago, and I'm still kind of figuring out how to use it. It will randomly make a beep or vibrate or something while I'm using it and I have NO idea what the beep is about! I don't have any facebook notifications or text messages or anything and I can't figure out what the damn beep means! And I HAVE to know. It is bugging me. AND NOW IT SAYS I HAVE A TEXT MESSAGE AND I DON'T AND I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE IT GO AWAY. But I was also just informed that the previously mentioned beep was facebook chat!

Also, when I got my new iPhone, I was supposed to have unlimited texting like I did with my old phone. When the bill came this month it was like $400 on JUST texting. After a mild panic attack, my dad texted me and told me he had worked it all out! It turns out that the guy who changed our plan had given my dad his regular 125 texts per month, and had given me ZERO. Who gives a teenage girl zero text messages per month? But, turns out they were having computer problems when they did it and stuff got all screwed up, but its all better now so I'm happy :D
_____________________________________________________________________

Super epic combined party last niiiight. SSB + hot tub + amazing rapping times with the besty (Y). Was also given a large piece of cake to take home, which will now become my "breakfast".

But, my iPod how now disappeared :( I really hope it finds it's way home, I already miss it! :(
_____________________________________________________________________

Going to see Pirates toniiight, if the Sea Cucumber finds his car keys :P

Sea Lion can't come though :( so it'll just be me and the Sea Otter and the Sea Cucumberrr

The Sea Otter and I will just be sitting there staring at Mr. Depp :)
_____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment