fishies!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

AND THE LAMES WENT HIGHER, AND IT BURNS BURNS BURNS

Sea Cucumber went to a concert, and decided to text the Sea Otter some song lyrics.
______________________________________________________________________

I have had a very retarded meal pattern lately. I go like an entire day eating a frappuccino from starbucks, an apple, and then maybe some dinner...and thats it. And this isn't just a sit around and do nothing day...its a full 8 hour work day! This confuses me so, because its not even like I'm hungry or anything? Then I eat food and feel like I'm just eating to eat, not because I was hungry...sounds like I'm starving myself or something, but I just don't feel like I need food! So thats why I'll occasionally eat an apple or some carrots or something, just to get some nutrition so I don't die! The Sea Lion also keeps telling me I need to eat, so I don't die :P but sometimes there's just nothing appetizing to eat in the kitchen! Then I can't think of something I want so I just don't eat! Seriously...bodies are confusing :P
_____________________________________________________________________

Work!
Work has been going pretty well. I've been the only technician this week and managed to stay alive! The Dr. I work for has been rather impressed with me, because I'm new so I shouldn't be able to keep up or something :P but I'm happy cause he gave me a raise! :) And it also makes me happy cause he's told me that he's impressed with my refractions! (gibberish to most people, but to people who have glasses its that annoying "which is better: one or two" thing :P)
_____________________________________________________________________

Friend of mine had a party bus for her birthday on friday the 13th! It was pretty epic :D meeting new peoples is always fun! Another party of epic proportions is going down this weekend too! Combined party of two friends, shall be great! Hot tub + good friends + food + awesomeness :D
_____________________________________________________________________

Oh yeah, should probably update the blog world now...I are now dating a Sea Lion! :)
_____________________________________________________________________

Also, having a much needed hang out with the Sea Cucumber on tuesday :) haven't had some one-on-one time with him in a while! McDonald's and possibly some Red Dwarf :D
_____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment