fishies!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I KEEP NOT SMELLING IT AND MY BODY WANTS TO SMELL IT


^^^ This is what happens when you change the colour of your font on msn...

Anywaaay, today's topic of choice (chosen by one Sea Lion) iiiiiissss: "Cheesy Pick Up Lines!"

Woot?

You tend to hear the strangest pick-
up lines when your patients at work happen to be 80 year old men. For example: "You should open a kissing booth. You would make more money than the doctor." and, "I wish I were a soccer coach, because if I were, I would play you as centre forward" <-- not even sure how that one counts as a pick up line, but that is what it want intended to be...

I haven't been out in the "real world" long enough to hear very many cheesy pick up lines, but the internet is certainly full of them!

"If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together."

"I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?"

"Stand still so I can pick you up!"

"Your daddy must have been a baker, because you've got a nice set of buns."

"Your eyes are blue, like the ocean. And baby, I'm lost at sea."

"Your name must be Mickey because your so fine."

"You must be a Snickers, because you satisfy me."

"If you were a laser, you'd be set on "stunning"."

"Do you have a band-aid? 'Cause I just scraped my knee falling for you."

aaaaand, the Sea Lion's favourite:

"Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?"

;)


____________________________________________________________________

On another note,

totally stoked for the next couple weekends! Party bus + combined birthday + lots of other random hang outs/party type things :)

I hope the weather turns out good for the combined birthday, hot tubs party + camping in the backyard! It's going to be totally epic and it needs to come fasterrr. Just sayin'.
____________________________________________________________________

1 comment: