fishies!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I HAVE A KEEN SENSE OF SMELL WHEN IT COMES TO PEANUT BUTTER, AND ONLY PEANUT BUTTER

First off, I'm going to continue with the titles forged from Sea Cucumber quotes. They are rather entertaining.
_____________________________________________________________________

Went to the movies with the boys (and a Sea Otter, who most definitely isn't a boy ;P) yesterdaaay. We went and saw "Thor", it was good, not great. But, I wasn't really expecting much, since I'm not really one to know much about super heroes! Then we went and hung out in the parking lot outside the theatre like a bunch of cool sea creatures. When we finally decide to leave, I take whoever I'm driving home and get in the car. Right as we do this a cop car pulls up, kind of freaky since it just parks right behind us as we're driving away...I hate cop cars, they freak me out. I know I'm doing nothing illegal, but they still freak me out. Like they're watching you...waiting. Just so they can flip on the sirens and be all like "YOU DIDN'T COME TO A COMPLETE AND TOTAL STOP AT THAT STOP SIGN.", not my favourite activity to be followed by cop cars. But, as we were leaving I see 2 more cops cars turn into the parking lot...so I assume they were all meeting for coffee at the Tim Horton's :) so it's all good.
_____________________________________________________________________

Party bus on fridaaay :) totally stoked. Sea Otter is gonna be looking all hot and stuff, so I'll have to try to keep up! We're forcing the Sea Cucumber to come with us to the party bus, then to sleepover at a Sea Lion's house! Sea Cucumber is sick, but if he can go to the System concert on thursday, he can come to party on friday! :D
_____________________________________________________________________

Had a bajillion uncooperative patients at work todaaay. People, as a courtesy to us people who need to ask you what your problem is...please speak english or bring a translatooorrrrrr! I had several people today who did not speak a word of english. When you have no referral letter from the family doctor and when you ask the patient what the problem is they say "My eyes.", it makes it rather difficult to figure out the problem! Of course your eyes are the problem, you're at the eye doctor's office. I mean you don't come to the ophthalmologist because you broke your toe :P

I'm also the only tech at work this week, the other tech is away D: I've been living off caffeine and apples lately (Y), probably not the healthiest diet, but its keeping me going! :)
_____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment