fishies!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

THERE WAS A WHITE MAN.


Woohoo!
I got a call yesterday from the receptionist at the MS Clinic saying they just had a cancellation and they had an appointment to offer me...THIS MONDAY.  I’m totally stoked because if they didn’t have that cancellation spot I would have to wait foreverrr.
I’m bringing my big binder of medical history with me because I’m sick of having to re-explain everything every time I go see a new doctor!  I have a chronological list of my symptoms and my appointments and stuff all typed out so that I don’t have to try to remember it all off the top of my head.  It’s way easier to have the doctor just read it all than have to spit it all out for them!
Anywhooo, I will let you all know what the doc said!  Maybe monday, but probably tuesday cause I’m lazy!  And it’s all the way out at the UBC Hospital... And day trips take a lot of my energy, damn the fatigue.
Also, it’s super nice out so we’re all going to the beach tomorrowww.  I’m so albino I need some sun!  I bought some shorts today and my legs are so freakishly pasty it’s ridiculous.  So it’s time for some tanning!  Real tanning.  Not that fake n’ bake crap!
I have a major issue with fake tanning... I mean it’s bad for you and it LOOKS fake.  Why do girls do that to themselves?  I rather have my pastiness than cancer and an orangey unnatural looking fake tan.  Going fake tanning  When I go “tanning” outside I still have like SPF 30 sunscreen on and I still get sun!  The reason I’m so white right now is because I have been working indoors for 2 years and I can’t just go tan during that day cause it’s a 9-5 job.  And the health problems don’t really help the situation, you don’t really feel the need to drive down to the beach and stuff after work when your back is killing you!
Oh, and I haaate waiting.  A lot.  Did I mention that before?
I’m still waiting to know if I’ve been accepted into that school program!  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment