fishies!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

MANGO CATERPILLAR.

One of my favourite shows of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York:


Prabal Gurung has to be my new favourite designer. I love all the kaleidoscope prints and the blacks and the structure. The prints are futuristic and I require most of the pieces in his Fall 2012 collection. I'm not a big fan of the hair in this show, but the garments are fantastic.

I'm also in love with Vera Wang's collection. I'm a big fan of orange and I'm so happy it's a colour that people might start wearing a lot of! And of course all the neutrals and blacks make it all super easy to wear, but super chic and gorgeous at the same time. I love the styling in this show. The hair, make-up and shoes are great and don't distract.



Also, you don't get much in this blog post because of this creature:





No comments:

Post a Comment