fishies!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I KILLED A DRAGON AND ITS SOUL DIDN'T COME OUT.


Sooo...today’s post is going to be about my new obsessions. You know what, they might not even be new, but they’re still my current obsessions!
First off: Wedddinngggsss. Yeah. Dangerous subject for women to be talking about! It get’s us all anxious for the boys in our life to propose! I’m like one million percent sure my current boyfriend is “the one”. I’ve never been with someone who makes me feel so happy! Even if I’m sad about something (usually some new health problem), he’s always there to make me laugh and smile and make me feel better. He’s always there for me and I love him for that :)


We can be our complete selves around each other...which is the way a relationship should be! We are the most retarded, goofy, silly couple you will ever meet and that makes me happy.

When we do decide to get married I pretty much know what I want in a wedding...all those damn wedding shows on TV these days has cause me to basically plan an entire wedding in my head...

I have a couple dresses in mind, a venue, the type of food I want to serve, and a whole lot of other little details! It’s not that I think about the subject all day long...but when I see it on a TV and I think it’s a good idea...it just kind of stays in my brain like: “This would be a fantastic idea to have at your wedding when you get married...REMEMBER IT”.I found a couple dresses I’m in love with. They are completely different styles, and I can’t decide which one I’d actually want to wear! I’d have to try them both on and see if they’re comfortable enough for me to wear all day and night. It sucks because I totally want a gorgeous corseted dress with a big tulle skirt...but with my spine being all retarded...I probably wouldn’t be able to carry the dress! So I would have to prance around the wedding dress store in the gown for like an hour to see if I’d be able to handle it or not! The last thing I want is to be in pain on my wedding day.

If you click on the pictures it'll take you to the website (for all the girls who want to actually see the front and back of the dresses ;) boys don't tend to care).


I absolutely love this one ^^^
I feel like it would be perfect for me, very fashionably yet romantic!
I would have to try it on and see how the shape looks on me, but it's so gorgeous.

This one ^^^ is definitely more "traditional" with the shape,
but if I were to do an a-line/ball gown, this would definitely be it!
It's beautiful and I love the lace details.



Second: MY NEW SHOES. Oh...and I guess that new job type thing...
I hadn’t bought clothes or shoes in a while...I was in the process of changing jobs and stuff so I couldn’t buy anything because I didn’t know if I would have money for gas and food and what not for the next month! So now I have a steady job again and I’m stoked on it. My new job is pretty awesome! My boss is teaching me to make glasses and I’m doing all the minor repairs on glasses that people bring in. Most of that is just me tightening screws (or replacing them!), putting new temples on broken glasses, and replacing nose pads...but I’m actually enjoying it! I’m also doing a lot of the “chores” around the optical store. I open and close the store, and clean the windows every morning, and vacuum and sweep and any other cleaning that needs to be done! I also do things like filing, and organizing, but all in all I’m enjoying it and it doesn’t kill my back as much as my old job :)

Now...onto the shoes!
I saw them in Spring and I neeeeded them. There are a million other pairs of shoes I “need” too...but these ones were going to be my splurge for this month! They are a gorgeous pair of peep-toe, printed wedges and they are soooo comfortable! Any girl who likes heels but hates the pain...try a pair of wedges. I used to hate the look of a wedge heel, but it grew on me and now I love them :)




Thirdly:
I’m in a strange organizational phase right now.
I organized all my make-up and nail polish...and holy crap did that ever take a long time! Girls know that when you put all your make-up in one box...and one freaking powder breaks apart...the entire freaaaking box gets freaking covered in that stupid freaking powder. So long story short I had to clean up every single item that came out of the tool box I used to keep everything in. Now it’s all beautifully organized on my desk (which used to just store crap, not actual useful things).



I also hung up about 1/3 of all my clothing before I ran out of space/coat hangers. It’s so much easier to get dressed in the morning when it’s all just there and ready to be worn. I have a whooole bunch of other clothing that needs to be hung up, but I don’t have any more space in my tiny little room...so I need to move out and get a real closet!




Fourthly: LIGHTS AND JESSIE J.
I heart these two beautiful ladies. They are my current girl crushes.




And my outfit of the day, just because:


No comments:

Post a Comment