fishies!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

TWICE IN ONE DAY I FIND MYSELF IN BEWILDERMENT!


I'm finally 19! Woot!
Went out for the "first drink" with the boyfriend and had a very yummy Main St. Rita (mango, wildberry smoothie thing-a-mabob with tequila!) and some dessert :)

I have turned my birthday party (happening this weekend) into an epic game of lazertag...in costume...cause we're cool like that.

After re-organzing and painting my bedroom I feel a lot more "grown-up"...my room is now a lovely grey with an accent wall of a darker charcoal grey. It used to be a turquoise-y blue that I chose when I was 10 years old. And now I have a place to hang up all my new clothes that I bought with my birthday money :)
I bought a really pretty new winter coat! And some other clothes...and shoes...and make-up...and a new bra! My back has been hurting a lot again lately so I'm hoping that having a bra that actually holds up my chest will help balance me out! And I have made it into a size 6 at H&M...which is a fairly nice accomplishment since I used to wear a size 10-12 on a regular basis!

I'd much rather be the size that I am now than a size zero...I'm not even sure how that is a size? I don't understand why people try to get themselves that skinny...the majority of the guys on the planet have agreed that people that skinny look unhealthy and would much rather date a "real woman" who has some curves! I'm a healthy 145 lbs (give or take 2-3 pounds!)...which is a good weight for my size (considering I'm barely 5'5") and I'm quite happy with myself now! My goal before wasn't to lose weight it was to be healthy, and now that I'm healthy I feel better and I'm not going to try to lose anymore! If it happens it happens, but I'd rather eat yummy, delicious food (and my starbucks!) than have to diet to lose a few pounds! Happy and healthy is much better than sad and skinny :)



No comments:

Post a Comment